Company Formation in Singapore
We are a professional services firm in Singapore. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced professional accountants providing a full range of accounting outsourcing, tax compliance, auditing, bookkeeping, corporate secretarial, company formation, Singapore incorporation, tax filing, internal audit, payroll outsourcing, payable outsourcing and other business advisory services in Singapore. With our team of professionals, we are best placed to add value to our clients' business at a reasonable cost. Our company formation services culture combined with our growing knowledge translates into innovative solutions to help promote the growth of your business.
The procedure of a Singapore company formation is as following:
- Approval of preferred name ( 2 working days)
- An application form to be filled in, signed and scanned containing information about a preferred name, details of directors and shareholders of a Singapore company
- A valuable owner declaration and to be filled in, signed, scanned and send to us.
- We issue an invoice for a Singapore company incorporation.
- The copy of the passport, consent to act as director letter, signed by the shareholder M&AA have to be certify by notary and send us the originals
- Clear scan copy of residence proof.
- Upon receipt of money on our bank account for Singapore company incorporation, we start an incorporation process in Singapore. It takes up to 5 working days to complete a Singapore company registration
- The following process of legalization takes up to 7 working days and up to 5 working days for a courier delivery