The New Companies Act, 2013 sets down rules and regulations for the establishment of both private and public companies. Company formation documents are very important documents to submit before company formation office. A company in India is formed by registering the articles and memorandum of association with the State Registrar of Companies of the state in which the main office is to be located.
Foreign companies engaged in trading and manufacturing activities abroad are permitted by the Reserve Bank of India to open branch offices in India for the purpose of carrying on the following activities in India:
- To represent the parent company or other foreign companies in various matters in India.
- To conduct the research work in which the parent company is engaged offered the results of the research work are made available to Indian companies.
- To undertake import and export trading activities.
- To promote possible financial and technical collaboration between Indian companies and overseas companies.
- Paper process: Company formation is done under section 10 of the company act 1985.
- Memorandum of Association: Company name, the registered office address and the company objects are essential to form a company. The company's memorandum delivered to the Registrar is signed by each subscriber in front of a witness who must attest the signature.
- Articles of Association: The Articles of Association is the document that sets out the rules for the running of the company's internal affairs. The company's articles delivered to the Registrar are signed by each subscriber in front of a witness who must attest the signature.
- Electronic process: Compatible software is used to access the electronic process that works with the companies House E-filling and an account with companies House.
- Company Formations Services: We provide company formation, online company formation, international company formation, public and private company formation, company formation registration, limited company and company incorporation services at affordable price, which meets your requirements and expectations. Our Company formation specialist provides in formatting your company in India & across the globe, which meets your needs and budgets.