When properly structured, Company formation in Ireland is an ideal, tax-efficient way to conduct business in the European Union. The company formation information provided below will help you in determining whether Ireland company formation is the optimum corporate structure to fulfill your international business objectives and goals.
- Ireland company formation is simple and cost-effective. Ireland is the world's 7th easiest place to do business according to the World Bank's 2010 Doing Business Survey. The survey measures factors including business start up procedures, time, cost and minimum capital needed to start a business.
- Ireland company formation is attractive due to its low corporate tax of 12.5%, one of the lowest in the European Union (EU). An Irish company also accesses a wide network of double taxation treaties with countries including European Union (EU) states, Australia, China, South Africa, India, Japan, South Korea and the US.
- Ireland company formation allows 100% foreign ownership. A minimum of one shareholder is needed, corporate shareholders are allowed and the shareholder can be of any nationality.
- Ireland is absolutely ranked as the world's 5th freest economy in the Heritage Organization's The Heritage Foundation's 2010 Index of Economic Freedom, a measure of freedom enjoyed in business, financial, trade, monetary, financial, investment and labour markets.
- According to the World Bank's Global Competitiveness Report 2009-2010,Ireland is the world's 25th most competitive economy. Thus, international entrepreneurs enjoy a healthy, thriving business environment.
- Following Ireland company formation, we can open a corporate bank account with one of the world's leading retail banks, including HSBC, Standard Chartered and Citibank.
- Ireland company registration is hassle-free. Clients are not needed to visit Ireland at any stage of the engagement to complete Ireland Company set up.
- Ireland incorporation is stimulated by the government through Enterprise Ireland through investment grants and loan guarantees.
- In the 2009 Worldwide Quality of Living Survey by Mercer, Dublin is positively ranked as the world's 25th most livable city.
- Ireland has a well-developed stable government, business infrastructure, and low-tax regime which greatly benefits investors incorporating an Ireland entity and make it an ideal European base. Irish company formation offers a legitimate corporate vehicle domiciled in a reputable, highly regulated, international trading jurisdiction.
Business Query Form