Company Formation in Kuwait
The company incorporation in Kuwait is a tax-efficient way for international businesses to legally conduct business in oil-rich Kuwait and throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). The following required and relevant information will help you in determining whether Kuwait company formation is the optimum corporate structure to fulfill your international business objectives and goals.
Company Formation Procedure
- A Kuwaiti company is often given preference when bidding for some government tenders.
- A Kuwaiti company is legally tax-exempt if properly structured.
- Kuwait company formation allows 100% foreign ownership. However, a minimum of two shareholders is needed.
- Kuwait is the main key member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). Oil accounts for around 50% of Kuwait's gross domestic product (GDP). Several investors choose Kuwait company formation to tap opportunities in the booming oil sector.
- Some contractors and businessmen choose Kuwait company formation as the ideal gateway into neighbouring Iraq.
- We can open a corporate bank account in Kuwait with one of the world's leading retail banks, including HSBC and Citibank, or internationally to support Kuwait company formation.