Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai is a vibrant Middle East trading hub, which proves appealing to international entrepreneurs. The following information will help you in determining whether Dubai company incorporation is the optimum solution to fulfill your international business objectives and goals.
Company Incorporation in Dubai
- Dubai company incorporation is not perceived as an offshore company in a tax haven. Dubai is a reputable international trading jurisdiction. This is confirmed in the UAE's 30th place ranking in the 2009 Corruption Perceptions Index by Transparency International.
- To encourage Dubai company incorporation, the Dubai government offers investor incentives, including low cost energy and good communications infrastructure.
- If properly-structured, Dubai company incorporation is the perfect way to legitimately book international profits without paying local corporation tax.
- To support Dubai company formation, We can help in opening corporate bank accounts with internationally banks such as HSBC, Standard Chartered and Citibank. However, Dubai corporate and personal banking products and customer service are of a poor standard.
- Dubai has strong client confidentiality laws and refuses to exchange information with the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
- Foreigners can own 100% of a Dubai company if it is located in one of the UAE Free Zones.
- Through a Dubai Offshore Company, it is possible to have a Dubai entity and business address, without the legal requirement to rent a physical office and employ staff.
- Through a Dubai branch company, one can wholly own the entity and not be subject to an annual audit.
- The UAE is the world's 23rd most competitive economy, according to The Global Competitiveness Report 2009-2010.
- There are no specific capital requirements for Dubai company incorporation. After a decree to abolish the legal minimum, capital requirements are dependent on the objectives of the business. In this way small and medium enterprises should benefit, without the disadvantage of a relatively large capital requirement.
- Following Dubai company incorporation, our clients obtain Dubai residence and employment visas.
- The UAE ranks a positive 35th on the United Nations Human Development Report 2009 for its high overall life expectancy, literacy, education and living standards.