Company Formations » DIN
Director Identification Number (DIN)
Under the government regarding companies, Director Identification Number is compulsory and mandatory for becoming the director of a Company. Any person desirous of becoming Director of a public or private company has to apply for the allotment of Permanent Din Number to the Central Government of India as per the Form DIN-1. We have all kinds of support for making the allotment of DIN an easy affair for the customers. Therefore avail our peerless Directors Identification Number Services and that also at a very nominal charge.
Who should apply for DIN?
- Any person who is a director of a company or any who one intends/proposed to be a director of company in future needs to apply for DIN.
- As per the recent amendment in the Companies Act, 1956, DIN has become mandatory and compulsory for all the directors.
- DIN is individual specific and not company specific, so only one DIN is needed per director/person.
Fees for applying DIN: There is no fees for the purpose of applying DIN.
Documents required for applying DIN:
- Identity Proof (Any one of the following)
PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter Id Card.
- Residence Proof (Any one of the following)
Driving License / Passport / Voter Id Card / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Bank Statement /
- Colored Photo Graph
Following persons can attest the annexure required with the DIN application:
- Gazzetted officer
- Practicing CS/CS/ICWA
- Company Secretary in employment.
Business Query Form